Pet Friendly Hunter Valley
We know from experience that finding somewhere to go on holiday with your dog is not easy, which is why we have made Misty Glen Cottage pet friendly.
- Large fenced garden for the dogs to romp around in
- Dogs are allowed inside
- Dog bed, toys and bowls
- Dog tags - just in case!
- Go for walks in Misty Glen's vineyard and swim in the dam
- We can accommodate other pets e.g. indoor cats, horses etc please enquire prior to booking
- Most cellar door allow dogs outside or in their verandah, some restaurants allow dogs to accompany their owners in an outside setting
Bringing your dog to Misty Glen Cottage? We would like everyone to have a great time but we need to make a few friendly rules.
A strict condition of bringing your dog is that he/she must be properly vaccinated, flea and heartworm treated. We will ask to see the vaccination certificate.
We do not allow dogs that are classified as “dangerous”.
Dogs are allowed in the cottage but please........
- No dirty paws in the cottage and keep the dogs off the furniture.
- No chewing of furniture.
- Do not leave the dog unattended for long periods, particularly if they might fret / bark or on very hot days.
- If you plan to be out without the dog for a long period then we may be able to pet sit.
- Clear up any dog mess from the garden before leaving.
- Keep the front gate securely fastened whilst the dog is in the garden.
- If you wish to exercise your dog on the rest of the property, then please let us know beforehand so that we can run through which areas you can go in. Dogs must be under control at all times particularly if we have livestock on the farm.
- Your dog is your responsibility at all times. Whilst the garden is fenced we do not take responsibility for the determined escapee!
- A bond may be taken at check-in to cover any damage, additional cleaning e.g. fumigation for fleas etc.
We hope that you and your dog will enjoy the stay at Misty Glen Cottage.
#HunterHound | Pet Friendly Hunter Valley | Dogs Welcome | #MistyGlen