Taste the Good Life at Misty Glen Wines!
Enjoy wine tasting in the intimate setting of Misty Glen’s cellar door, sit at unique tables made from old oak barrels or perhaps in the rose garden overlooking the vineyard.
Our wines are made from grapes grown in Misty Glen’s vineyard including Semillon, Chardonnay, Chambourcin, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Order a picnic, enjoy the scenic vineyards and maybe play a game of boules or croquet.
We have a special KIDS ZONE at the cellar door and 2 gorgeous dogs to play with.
We welcome visitors with friendly dogs!
Book Your Tasting
So we can offer you the best experience possible a booking is required.
Current release wine tasting $5 per person non redeemable.
Enhance your experience with a sumptuous picnic box, please order when booking – 24 hour notice required.
Each member of your group including children and designated drivers / non-drinkers must be registered for the booking.
Adult Non-drinkers fee $3 includes a bottle of water. Children no charge.
If the time slot that you are looking for is not available please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 4998 7781
Open weekends, most public holidays and other times on request.
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day.
We ask that all visitors to Misty Glen abide by the current Public Health orders.
COVID Tasting Etiquette
- Please wait to be seated at the door.
- If you feel unwell or show any symptoms please stay at home.
- Please respect each other’s space.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided (or your own)
- Disposable gloves are available should you wish to use them.
- We recommend NO sharing of tasting glasses
- Our tasting glasses are hygienically cleaned, we have disposable tasting glasses should you wish to use them
- No spitting in the communal spittoons, if you wish to spit please ask for an individual spittoon
- Wine purchases – payments by card preferred